My review on jannat kay pattay:

My review on jannat kay pattay:

 "Hey everyone! Today, I want to talk about my favorite novel, 'Jannat Kay Pattay' by Nemrah Ahmed.

'Jannat Kay Pattay' is an incredible story that weaves together themes of faith, love, and personal growth. It follows the journey of Haya Suleman, a girl whose life takes a dramatic turn when she receives a scholarship to study in Turkey. Her journey is filled with suspense, romance, and a deep exploration of faith.

What I loved most about this novel is how it beautifully portrays the struggles and triumphs of maintaining one's faith in the modern world. Haya's character is so relatable, and her development throughout the story is truly inspiring.I was a hijabi from like 10 but I never see it in a way that jkp showed me I just wore it like every body wears it and its  normal thing. but then I realised its not same for everybody after reading this novel I started to wear my hijab and niqab for Allah . I have gotten anger issues but it teaches me how to be patience it teaches us that sacrifice the most valuable thing you have but its not necessary that your valuable thing must be expensive like your ego.

The way Nemrah Ahmed intertwines Islamic teachings with a gripping plot kept me hooked from start to finish. The novel isn't just a story; it's a lesson on patience, trust in Allah, and the power of true love and friendship.

If you haven't read 'Jannat Kay Pattay' yet, I highly recommend it. It's a journey of self-discovery that will stay with you long after you've turned the last page.

Follow for more book recommendations and reviews!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference Between Living & Existing:

My Review On Amarbail: